Friday 13 March 2020

Friday 13th.

I got up at 5.50 and made a pot of tea. When H came down he cut off some bread 🍞 and we had toast for breakfast. As soon as we had done we got ready and went to Asda. It was worse than last week. There was no flour no long life milk whatsoever. I buy 3 cartons of skimmed milk every week because we use it to make bread, have it in our tea because I don’t like milky tea and H uses it to make his porridge. I had to get fresh. None of the kitchen cleaner I usually buy, very few packets of cream crackers. No toilet rolls no paracetamol. If you get the virus 🦠 you shouldn’t take paracetamol because they take down your temperature. Having a high temperature is your body fighting the virus taking it down means it will be weaker.
When we got home we unpacked and put everything away. H made us a cup of coffee and I read my magazine. When he went up to turbo I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I made the bed and got the bins in. Next I went outside and did a bit of work in the garden. I pruned a bush that was hanging over the garden path and then some weeding till H tapped on the window to tell me he had finished his ride. I went in so I could get lunch. We had buttered kipper fillets with a slice of bread and butter. After I had done them I remembered why we don’t have them any more! All of downstairs smelled of fish! At 2 o’clock I had a ride in the pain cave. I went at a very steady pace because I didn’t want to strain my stomach which still isn’t quite right. I did 21 miles. When I finished I had a bath and washed my hair. We had a cup of tea and a biscuit and then I got dinner.
We had meat feast pizza with salad.
When I went shopping I wearing a pair of gloves, I didn’t see another person with gloves on! When I got home I took them off put them in the washing machine and washed my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment