Friday 20 March 2020

Day one of our self isolation.

I got up at 6.10 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and waited for H to get up before pouring. We had a coffee and our porridge. I hung the washing out and dressed. I made the bed and read a chapter of my book. Normally on Fridays we do our shopping and I treat us to a cream cake to go with our coffee and I sit and read my magazine. Well today no cream cakes and no magazine! H rode on the turbo this morning, he climbed up the volcano. I was supposed to ride this afternoon but I just didn’t want too .we had cheese and biscuits for lunch and I went out to work in the garden. I forgot to say we had a hail storm earlier and I had to get the washing in again. Anyway H came out to see how I was getting on and said he was going is to do a bit of painting in the pain cave and then have a bath. I carried on with my gardening,’ needed to spend a penny’ so thought I would call it a day and go in only to find that H had locked me out! I rank the doorbell, tapped on the window etc all to no avail. I was getting desperate by this time and began to think I would have to ‘go ‘ in the garden. I rang the front doorbell one last time and H turned up wrapped in a towel and still wet!😄 . Our daughter is coming round tomorrow and is bringing us milk, apples and my magazine😊.
For dinner we had steak and kidney pie with potatoes, cauliflower and purple sprouting broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment