Monday 16 March 2020

Monday.

I got up at 5.30, made a pot of tea and toast and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch and watched tv till 7. Then I dressed, made the bed, fed the birds and got ready to go to work. If I had to use public transport I wouldn’t go but my work is quite isolated anyway. I was in the middle of a field, mostly on my own in the sunshine trimming leeks. It was the best day I have there this year so far. It was warm enough for me to work without a coat and nothing on my head. The birds were singing, I saw a hare  and 2 skylarks kept singing the whole morning. When I got home my cup of coffee was waiting for me. We sat and watched e film this afternoon then tipping point. I had a bath and sorted dinner. We had yesterday’s leftover chicken with peas sweet corn potato wedges and gravy. We are both worried about the dreaded virus 🦠 I don’t think we will get away without getting it I am just keeping my fingers crossed it’s not fatal for either of us. However I am more worried about my family, because at least H and I are over 80 and have had our lives and I want my children, grand children and great grandchild to have the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment