Sunday 8 March 2020

Sunday.

I got up at 7 o’clock after a better nights sleep. I put on a load of washing. It was raining when I got up. I had a bowl of porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. My back is not better but it’s not as painful as yesterday. I think my day of rest paid off. When the washing was done I put it into the tumble dryer. We had a coffee and I made the bed. I did a bit of dusting but I was careful not to upset my back because I have to work tomorrow.  We had fried eggs for lunch with an instant coffee and then both took an early bath because we were going to H s sisters for tea. I took my nail varnish off and redid my nails and we got ready to go. When we left home it was pouring with rain but when we got to hers it was dry and they hadn’t had any. It was a lovely afternoon and evening and we both enjoyed it. We got home just in time for me to watch the end of dancing on ice, the final and see who won. Both our eldest son and our daughter rang to speak to us today which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment