Thursday 12 March 2020

Thursday

I got up at 2.20  I couldn’t sleep because I had a bad stomach. I didn’t bother to go back to bed. When H got up I put on a load of washing and we had a cup of tea. Later we had a cup of proper coffee but I didn’t fancy anything to eat. H vacuumed downstairs while I cleaned the toilet and the kitchen. I hung out the washing, made the bed and fed the birds 🦅. At 10.30 H went for his Spanish lesson so I vacuumed upstairs then dusted the whole house. At midday it turned really dull so I went up the garden to get the washing in, it was dry and it was a good job I went to get it in because as I got to the back door we had a massive hail storm. When H got home we had lunch cream crackers and cheese. With a coffee. It was the first thing I had eaten today and I only had 2 cream crackers which was plenty. Our daughter came round at 2.30 for a training session leaving us downstairs to entertain our great granddaughter. She was as good as gold as usual. When daughter had done we had a cup of tea and when they left we had our baths. I cooked dinner, we had chorizo sausages, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, potato wedges and garlic bread. It was very tasty. I went up for my soaps after that. I haven’t done any exercise again today because I don’t want to upset my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment