Wednesday 18 March 2020

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.35, put on a load of washing and had tea and toast for breakfast. I packed my lunch dressed, hung out the washing and then sat and read till it was time for me to go to work. I made the bed before I left because I hate having to do it when I come home. I asked H to get my washing in at 12 because it was supposed to be raining here by then. When I got to work it was crazy, we were so busy. One customer wasted 15 boxes of rhubarb, 15 boxes of purple sprouting broccoli and 30 sacks of leeks. Somebody else had ordered 30 dozen  cauliflowers . There were only 2 of us working because Andrew was out gardening. The boss had to come and help. We also had to have cabbages and leeks. When I left off at 1 it had just begun to rain. When I got home my washing was still on the line. I was not amused! H had nothing to to all day. I stormed up the garden and got it in and to be fair it wasn’t that wet but that wasn’t the point. I did nothing all afternoon I was too tired. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had duck legs with potatoes, cauliflower and leeks.it was very tasty. I don’t have to go to work till Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment