Wednesday 1 April 2020

April 1st. Wednesday. Day 13.

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea, a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out and also fed the birds. H got up at 8! When he did I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. We had a coffee and H went up for a ride so I went outside to work in the garden. When he finished I went in and got us cheese on toast for lunch, he had a cuppa soup with his and I had a coffee. I got a text from our daughter to say she had got our groceries for us so we said we would pop round to pick them up. As we drove up she came out with her husband and daughter with 3 bags of shopping and a bag of washing as her machine has gone wrong! When we got home I put everything away and got ready to do a long ride for the first day of the month. I had only done 7 miles when H brought me the phone. It was my bosses wife just checking we were alright. I had to stop peddling and I was on the phone for ages. They have a new woman taking my place! When she rang off it was a bit late so I made my miles up to 11 and now I will have to do a long ride tomorrow. I had a shower and then a G&T and a gorgeous cream bun our daughter bought us. I cooked dinner, it was chicken breasts with cauliflower, potatoes and an egg. Fruit salad and squirty cream for pud. I am now going to watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment