Sunday 30 June 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6 and made a pot of tea, a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. When H got up he looked awful, he was really dizzy again and it makes him feel sick. He has now been like this off and on since and including Thursday! I told him he must ring the doctors tomorrow and make an appointment. We were all going out on our bikes, I got them out of the garage because he said he wanted to go for a ride with Son and me but when we were ready to go he was too dizzy again. Son and I decided to bike to the ‘ Dial House ‘ Reepham for our coffee as a change from the station. Well when we arrived at the square in Reepham it was packed! much to our surprise! We hadn’t realised the national cycle championships, men’s road race was passing through and it was only 25 minutes away. How lucky were we ! We had a table with a fantastic view of the road and a lovely cup of coffee. It was really good. We had a nice ride too. On one section of the track I got a cup for 6th fastest out of 166 women, not bad for an 80 year old. When we got home H was looking much better, he said he hadn’t moved since we left. We had lunch, salads with cheese and bacon. This afternoon we watched the women’s road race on tv, it was interesting because it was all on roads we have ridden and we knew where they were all the way round. We had yet another bbq this evening, it was fillet steaks tonight and chicken drumsticks, corn on the cob, potatoes and vine tomatoes. Ice cream 🍨 for pud and a cup of tea. I have had a really nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment