Saturday 8 June 2019

Wet Saturday.

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing and had toast for breakfast. As it was raining H went up to turbo. I had a coffee and then I dressed, made the bed and then a loaf of bread. I brought the vacuum cleaner downstairs and vacuumed all downstairs, I washed the kitchen and toilet floors then I dusted throughout. I wiped all the kitchen cupboard doors and the worktops. It all took quite a while. I put the rubbish out, emptied the cleaner and cut the hairs off the brushes etc. I made myself a salad for lunch and when H finished his ride (63 miles plus a warm up!) I made him a coffee and toasted him a teacake, he also had oxtail soup . Then I sat in the conservatory all afternoon, the temperature was perfect so I read my book with the rain pattering on the roof, it was lovely. H called me in for tipping point and when it was over I had a shower and cooked dinner, we had fish cakes, baked potatoes, peas and sweet corn. Pudding was rhubarb with ice cream and squirty cream. Apart from my housework I have had very little exercise today and as it was so miserable we cheered ourselves up with a gin and tonic!

No comments:

Post a Comment