Tuesday 4 June 2019

Tuesday.

I got up around 6.50 and put on a load of washing. H had made a pot of tea so I had a cup and then made a bowl of porridge for breakfast. We also had a coffee. I hung out the washing and watered the tomatoes and my pots. H cleaned the bbq up a bit and emptied the ash out etc, we had another coffee and then got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride, we saw 2 buzzards and a kestrel. We had sun all the way round apart from the last mile and a half when it clouded over. As soon as we got home I got my washing in ( dry again) and put the bikes away. We had a cheese sandwich for lunch, H had pickle in his and I had lettuce and mayo. We had a small glass of white wine with it. We had almost finished lunch when it began to rain. I sat in the conservatory and read my book till it was bath time. For dinner tonight we had spaghetti bolognese and yogurt for pudding. This afternoon I also made dome chocolate and choc chip buns which turned out well. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment