Friday 21 June 2019

Lazy Friday.

I got up at 5.20 after no sleep at all ! First I was too hot so I threw the duvet off then I was too cold ! So I found a light cover and used that but nothing worked, I had too much on my mind. When I got up I stripped the bed and put it all in the washing machine. When H got up we had our breakfast and then went shopping. After I had unpacked it and put it all away I hung the washing out. I read my magazine while I was drinking a coffee. The sun was out so we put our shorts on and both sat in the garden. It was lovely. As 12 o’clock the sun went in so I put on a skirt and top so we could go to the chemist for my prescription and then on to the garden centre where I bought a picnic table and 2 chairs, they are nice. When we got home the sun came out again so I put my shorts back on. I worked in the garden all afternoon and H brought me a glass of wine. We watched a bit of racing and then he lit the B B Q. and we had dinner. Chicken, burger, sausage and corn on the cob all cooked on the barbie, we had it with a salad and a bap. Strawberries and ice cream for dessert and a cup of tea, H also did himself a banana on the barbecue. Next I had a bath and washed my hair. So today I have done next to nothing, a bit of weeding and putting the bed back together, I feel really worn out and hope I can sleep tonight but I think I will get a better sleep when our Grandaughter has had her baby which is now 11 days late.

No comments:

Post a Comment