Saturday 29 June 2019

Saturday.

I got up at 6, put on a load of washing and had a cup of tea. I wasn’t feeling hungry so I just had a couple of cream crackers. H made us a coffee and then went upstairs to sort out a ride in the pain cave. I hung out the washing, made the bed, dressed and went to the butchers. Then I read a chapter of my book while I waited for 9 o’clock so I could go to the post office for some euros 💶. I also bought some strawberries and raspberries. When I got home I changed into my shorts and tried to get the backs of my legs in the sun. Our son didn’t get home till this morning, he was coming last night but had to work late. I made salads for lunch but H had a bacon and egg sandwich. This afternoon son went to the climbing centre and I spent some more time in the sun. H was happy because he could get his bbq out. We both had a shower before son came back and when he did H lit the barbie while son showered and I prepared a salad. Dinner was delicious pork ribs , chicken drumsticks and corn on the cob plus salad. Then the fruit and cream for pud. Now the men are watching a film that son brought home and I am watching Vera, it’s one I haven’t seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment