Monday 17 June 2019

Monday.

I got up at 5.20, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch and read my book till it was time to get dressed, hang out the washing, make the bed and get ready to go to work. When I got there the boss said I had a choice we could either plant all day and I won’t have to go tomorrow, or we could just plant for the morning and then I would have to go again tomorrow and plant the rest. I choose to do it all today so I can have tomorrow off. First I had to pick a box of rhubarb and then pack a few dozen lettuce. We had to pull 26 bunches of carrots and 11 bunches of beetroot. Then I had to weed till coffee break because the boss had to deliver the orders. At 10.15 we began to plant and it took us till 4.15 with the men having 30 minutes break at 1 o’clock, I had 15 minutes and worked on the tomato plants till we were ready to go again. When I got home no 1 son was here. H made us both a coffee. When he left I had a soak in the bath and then cooked dinner. We had quiche with potato wedges and mushrooms. Now I don’t have to go to work again till Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment