Tuesday 11 June 2019

Even wetter Tuesday.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and yesterday’s load into the tumble dryer. I made a bowl of porridge for breakfast and a pot of tea. When H got up he had his breakfast and then made the coffee. Next I went up and dressed and made the bed and my boss rang. He doesn’t want me till Thursday now because it’s far too wet to plant. It’s been raining all day and when he called me this morning he had already had an inch and a half! So I guess we won’t be planting this week, it’s too wet to get the tractors on the field, they would sink. H went up to turbo and when he finished we had a mug of beef and tomato soup then cheese and biscuits. While he was on the turbo I made a batch of flap jack. I read my book till 1.45 and then I got ready to turbo. I did 22.3 miles in the same time I did 21.4 yesterday. When I finished I had a bath and a cup of tea. We watched tipping point and I cooked dinner, we had chicken curry, H had yogurt for pudding and I had an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment