Wednesday 5 June 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing. I had toast and tea for breakfast, packed my lunch and sorted my bag for work. I dressed, made the bed and hung out the washing, then I got ready to go to work. When I got there my boss told me straight away that he didn’t need me tomorrow after all so this is a one day week again. He might need me 2 days next week. First I had to take all the shoots out of the tomatoes and twist them up their strings. Next I had to walk to the top of the field and pick 60 bunches of radishes and then weed  beetroot again. I finished the beetroot and moved on to the carrot bed and now I have begun weeding that. When I got home I had a coffee and a bun. I went outside and pulled loads of forget me nots out of the garden so now my garden bin is completely full. I got the washing in and made a pot of tea but we finished the bottle of wine first. After tipping point I had a shower and then cooked dinner. We had pork slices with cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and new potatoes. My Granddaughter says she is fine and there is no sign of the baby yet. Her due date is the 11 th so it won’t be much longer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment