Friday 14 June 2019

Friday

I got up at 6, put on a load of washing and had toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. As soon as we had finished we got ready and went shopping. After Asda we went to M&S food store so I could get a fish pie and some salmon. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away and then we got the bikes out of the garage. H made me a coffee and I read my magazine and ate my merangue. When I had done I hung the washing out and H got ready to go to his Spanish lesson. When he left I changed and went out on my bike. I only did about 5 miles when it began to rain, so I turned round and headed home and the skies opened! I sheltered for a while but it was not stopping so I carried on. I was wet though by the time I got back home but there it was as dry as a bone and the sun was out. H was home so we had a coffee and some cheese straws, he also had a toasted tea cake. I got the washing in when it was dry and then sat and read my book. My back is really painful after yesterday’s work so once I was comfortable I didn’t want to move. After tipping point H ran me a bath and I also washed my hair. I cooked dinner when I came down and we had chicken and leek pie with potato wedges, peas and sweet corn. English strawberries with yogurt for pud. Oh! This afternoon we had a nice glass of wine, the first we have had for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment