Monday 10 June 2019

Very wet Monday.

I got up at 7.10 after a brilliant nights sleep and had a cup of tea. H had been up for an hour but I hadn’t heard a thing. I put on a load of washing and H made me a coffee. I didn’t fancy porridge so I had 2 cream crackers. I sat most of the morning reading but I did go out in the rain and tie my tomatoes to the canes and take the side shoots off. H and I had a game of scrabble and for lunch we had soup and a fried egg sandwich, also a coffee. At 1.30 I went upstairs and changed into my cycle shorts for a ride on the turbo trainer! I thought I had better do a bit of exercise! I rode for 1hour14 mins and35 secs, and did 21.4 miles, my average speed was 17.3 mph. It was a nice steady ride and while I was riding I listened to the Archers and the afternoon play so the time flew past. When I finished I had a shower and made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point and then I cooked dinner. We had meatballs in a tomato sauce with onions, garlic, mushrooms, peas and sweet corn and butterfly pasta. Grated cheese on top finished it off nicely. H had yogurt for pudding and I had a pear.
My boss rang to say it might be too wet in the morning so he is now going to ring at 8.30 in the morning to tell me if he wants me later in the day. This means I will be able to have another lay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment