Wednesday 12 June 2019

More rain Wednesday.

I got up at 6.20 and made a bowl of porridge. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. Later we had a coffee and I sat and read for a while. When H went up to turbo I emptied the dishwasher and put it all away and then I tried on a dress that I bought ages ago but was too long so I have never worn it. I decided to alter it which took ages, I cut 3 inches off then pinned up the hem and then sew it up. When H finished his ride we had lunch, he had a small tin of sardines on toast a coffee and a flap jack. I had a tomato, a slice of cheese and a coffee. I would have had sardines too but there was only one can. I was going to turbo but I wasn’t in the mood so I read instead. We watched tipping point and then we had a bath and I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had a pork chop, jacket potatoes and baked beans. For pud it was banana split with maple syrup, ice cream and squirty cream.
We are still waiting to be great grand parents! It’s work for me tomorrow and it looks as if I am going to get very wet, 5 hours in the middle of a field in the pouring rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment