Sunday 2 June 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6.20 this morning and put on a load of washing. I had a cup of tea and a little later a coffee. I had a banana for breakfast and when the washing was done I hung it out. I was out in the garden quite early because it was so hot and humid. But the wind was really strong! When our son got up we all had another coffee. I did a bit of weeding and have almost filled my garden rubbish bin. I watered the pots and tied the tomato plants to the canes and caned my beans etc. It doesn’t sound much but I have been pottering about out there for most of the day. I made salads for lunch and son went to the climbing centre after his. My washing is dry ironed and put away. For dinner we had a liver and bacon casserole. It also had mushrooms, leeks, onion and garlic. With it we had mashed potato, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli. Now I am going to watch Britain’s got talent. The two men are downstairs and are going to watch some si/fi thing. It was 28 degrees in our garden for most of the day! I hope it’s nice tomorrow because we hope to go out somewhere, I don’t know where yet, I just let them decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment