Saturday 22 June 2019

Saturday.

I got up around 6.30 and put on a load of washing and had toast for breakfast. We also had a coffee and then I got a text from my granddaughter saying that our great granddaughter was born last night just before midnight by emergency c-section. They are both fine but it was a bit touch and go at times. The baby is beautiful and her name is Nova Joy. H and I had another coffee and got ready to go out on our bikes. We went to Reepham station keeping off road all the way. We had a drink and a cake and then cycled back the long way round. It was about 22.5 miles. When we got home we had a drink and watched a cycle race. I had a bath  ðŸ›€ and cooked dinner, we had giant fish cakes with mushy peas and sauté potatoes. Tonight I hope to get a bit of  sleep 💤.

No comments:

Post a Comment