Thursday 27 June 2019

Thursday.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast and packed my lunch, I watched tv till the washing was done and then I hung it out, made my bed, dressed and got ready to go to work. When I first got there I was sent on to the weeding again. I had to weed till 9.45 then have my break so I would be ready to plant at 10 o’clock when the tractor came up the field. We planted the second early leeks and it took about an hour and a half then it was back on to the weeding till it was time for me to go home. When I got home H was sitting in the lounge and he was having one of his ‘dizzy days’. He had been to his Spanish lesson and cycled there and back, no problem. He came indoors and sat down for a few minutes, went to get up again and nearly fell over. It also makes him feel very sick. I made myself a coffee and then put his bike away, I watered the tomato plants and got the washing in. I have to go to work again on Monday. I had a bath and washed my hair then cooked dinner. We had mackerel with potatoes, carrots and broad beans. For pudding we had a banana split with ice cream, cream and a drizzle of maple syrup. H is fine again now, it doesn’t last long thank goodness, it’s inner ear imbalance. He was having trouble with one of his ears  ðŸ‘‚ when he got up this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment