Thursday 6 June 2019

Thursday.

I got up at 6.35 and had a mug of tea. Before I drank it I remembered to weigh myself. 136.6. That’s 3 lbs less than last week but I am still heavier than I was at Christmas! I had a coffee and was supposed to make porridge for breakfast but I couldn’t face it so I had 2 cream crackers instead. I had a good sleep last night but I felt totally drained this morning. H asked if I wanted to go out on my bike but I really didn’t so he said he would ride in the pain cave. He still got our bikes out of the garage and cleaned them thoroughly. I just sat in the garden in the sun. When the sun went in I did a bit of weeding and added a few bricks to the weave we are doing. H had a pot noodle for lunch and I had a banana we had another coffee and at 2 pm I went in and read my book. We had a bath ,watched tipping point and then dinner. We had mackerel with a backed potato and garden peas. I think today must be one of my laziest days ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment