Wednesday 19 June 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 6.55 and H poured me a cup of tea, he had been up since 6 .15. Next I had a bowl of porridge. We had a coffee and as I had put a load of washing on when I got up I hung it . I did a bit of clearing up, made the bed and H got the bikes out because it was his Spanish lesson this morning so I  went out for a short ride on my own. I only did fifteen and three quarter miles and it only took me just over an hour. As soon as I got home I changed and made some currant buns. When they were out of the oven I sat in the conservatory with my book and a coffee till H came home. The temperature was perfect in there today as it was dull. When H got home we had cheese and biscuits with pickle . I put the bikes away and H cut the front grass, he watched the tour of Switzerland but I carried on with my book. We had a glass of wine and later I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had meat balls in a tomato and onion sauce with peas and spaghetti. Tomorrow I have to go to work and the weather man said it’s going to be wet, it’s raining at the moment so I expect I will be playing in the mud again.

No comments:

Post a Comment