Friday 7 June 2019

Friday.

I got up at 6.10 and put on a load of washing. H cut me off a slice of bread, he had already made a pot of tea so we had our breakfast. As soon as I had finished I cleaned my teeth etc, dressed and we went to Asda. We dropped a letter off for our son in Hellesdon and when we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H got our bikes out of the garage and made the coffee. With our coffee we had a merangue and I sat and read my magazine. Then I hung out the washing and we got ready to go out on our bikes. We just did a short ride because H is hoping to ride 100 miles tomorrow on the turbo trainer. We did 17.9 miles. We had a coffee when we got back and I changed and did a bit of housework. It turned rather dull so I got the washing in because it’s been blowing a gale and it was all dry. For lunch H had a cheese and beetroot sandwich with celery and a cup a soup, for pud we had a bowl of cherries. I had a salad because I didn’t want the bread. It rained later but not for long. I washed my hair and had a shower. For dinner we had quiche with potato wedges, grilled tomatoes, and mushrooms, strawberries and ice cream for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment