Sunday 9 June 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6.30 and had porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung out yesterday’s washing. We had a coffee and H went up to ride a 100k group ride on zwift. After I had emptied the dishwasher and began to refill I sat and read a bit of my book. I decided I had better go out on my bike 🚲 because the forecast for tomorrow is rubbish and we might not be able to go out. Anyway I went up to get ready, popped in to see how H was doing and told him I was just getting ready to go out and he said, “ get my bike out too and I will come with you”. Well I assumed that he was going to stop what he was doing and come with me, but no! He finished his 100 k first and then got ready to go! We only did 17.6 miles but we were pretty slow!
When we got home I made bacon sandwiches for lunch . H slept all afternoon in the chair and I read my book so I didn’t disturb him. I got the washing in and had a shower. H also had a shower and I cooked dinner. We had pork with roast potatoes, batter puds, broccoli, carrots 🥕 mashed potatoes and gravy. We had a cup of tea and just a yogurt for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment