Sunday 16 June 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6.55 and for once didn’t have enough washing to make a load. I had a glass if tomato juice 🥤 for breakfast and a cup of tea. We also had a small coffee and after I had cleaned my teeth, made the bed etc I sat and read my book for an hour. We decided to go out on our bikes, so at 9.15 we got ready to go.H got the bikes out of the garage and wiped and oiled the chains. I had 2 cream crackers and a banana before we left. We had a really nice ride boing through Felthorpe, Cawston, Blickling, Saxthorpe, Hayden, Swannington and then back to Felthorpe and home. 30 miles. When we got home we had a coffee and H had a toasted tea cake. I changed out of my cycle gear and our daughter and son in law came round to see Dad on father’ day. Both our sons rang to wish him a nice day. 1 is in Portland at the moment and the other had to work today but is coming round tomorrow to see his dad. H watched 2 cycle races and then we had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had a fish pie with grilled tomatoes and red and yellow peppers. I read another chapter of my book and had a glass of .H’s wine. We have had a nice day but we are still not great grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment