Wednesday 26 June 2019

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.30 because it was too warm to get back to sleep after I had woken up. I had a slice of toast for breakfast and a mud of tea. I watched  an animal programme till 7 and then I made the bed dressed packed my mid morning snack and went to work. I had to go with Andy to the top of the field and we picked, 60 bunches of beetroot, 96 bunches of carrots and 20 bunches of radishes. We then went for our break. After that I had to finish the work I was doing on Monday in the greenhouse. The temperature was much better today. As soon as I had finished I walked to the rhubarb and picked 3 boxes, then Andy joined me and we had to pick broad beans. We had 5 boxes and it was time for Andy’s lunch so he went back to the yard and I did a bit of weeding till  home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. I didn’t do much all afternoon I was too tired. I have to work again tomorrow! Next week I might be working 4 days! After tipping point I had a bath ( the water turned green because of the work I did in the tomatoes). For dinner tonight we had chicken with potatoes, stringless beans and new baby carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment