Friday 28 June 2019

Friday.

I got up at 5.25, put on a load of washing and read my book till I heard H moving about then I made a pot of tea. We both had toast for breakfast and then we got ready to go shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made us a coffee. I hung out the washing and then vacuumed all upstairs. I did the stairs and then all downstairs. I did a bit of dusting and then as my back was beginning to ache I sat and read a chapter of my book. H has felt better today but he was worried he was going to feel dizzy again so he sat about ,not doing much because we were meeting my middle brother and his wife at 11am and all going out to dinner together. I changed and we went to theirs and they took us to The Cantley Cock for Friday fish and chips. On the way there they took us first to their Daughters shop for a look round and then to her new home  which is a thatched bungalow and looks as if it’s a picture off a chocolate box. It’s fabulous and the garden is lovely. We went from there to the pub and had a drink while we were waiting for our fish and chips. I can see why you have to book so far in advance they were really good and very reasonably priced. Afterwards we went back to theirs and had a coffee sitting in the garden and chatting till it was time to go home. We were still full at tea time so we just had a cup of tea and a bowl of strawberries. Our great granddaughter is one week old today! Tonight our no 2 son is coming home for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment