Sunday 23 June 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 5.35 and put on a load of washing. I made porridge for breakfast which I had with a cup of tea. When the washing was done I hung it out and we had a small coffee. H went up to the pain cave to ride 100 k, so I took the vacuum cleaner downstairs and cleaned it all. When I had done I emptied the cleaner and the cut all the hair off the brushes. It’s amazing, I am the only person in our house who has hair and with the amount I cut off the brushes I ought to be bald! Next I made the bed, got my bike out of the garage and went for a ride. I did 17.57 miles. It didn’t take me long and when I got back H had finished his ride and we had a coffee. We both sat in the garden in the sun,( my nose is burnt) we had a bbq for dinner, steaks, sausages, corn 🌽 on the cob, jacket spuds and salad. It was yummy. We had a glass of wine to wash it down. I had a text to say our granddaughter is home from hospital which can only be good news. I had a shower and went up to watch TV

No comments:

Post a Comment