Monday 3 June 2019

Monday

I got up around 6.30 put on a load of washing and had a cup of tea. Later we had a coffee and I had a banana. I still felt a bit hungry so I had a cream cracker. I hung out the washing and  made the bed then I watered the tomato plants. We all had another coffee and we all got ready and drove to Wells next the sea. We walked to the harbour where we sat on the wall eating chips. There were loads of starlings running around our feet begging to be fed and they were eating chips out of hubbies hand. We took photos of the metal horse and then all had an ice cream. We went back to the car and went on to Holkham, parked in the village car park and walked to the sea. It was lovely, very warm and sunny but the wind was still strong. Son and I walked to the sea but H only came part of the way and walked back to a seat to wait for us, he is not keen on walking. The tide was out so it was a good walk and we both had a paddle. We were surprised at how warm the sea was! When we got back to the car I had walked 3.3 miles plus the walk round Wells. When we got home we had a cup of tea and H lit the bbq before he went up for a bath and then he began cooking while I had mine. We had steak, chicken drumsticks, corn on the cob and asparagus all on the barbie and we had it with mixed salad and cooked new potatoes. Very nice. For dessert we had strawberries and cream. After that son got ready and left at 7.10 to drive back to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment