Thursday 20 June 2019

Thursday

I got up at 6,10. Put on a load of washing and had  buttered toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. I packed cheese and tomatoes with my bottle of water, sorted my bag, dressed and then watched tv till it was time for me to go to work. Before my breakfast I had my Thursday weigh in and this week I had gained a pound. I have gone from 136.6 to 137.6! I am not happy ☹️. When I got to work I had to go with Andy straight away and while he cut just 2 lettuces I had to pick rhubarb, then we went further up the field where we worked together and had to pick 8 bunches of radishes, 40 bunches of spring onions, 40 bunches of beetroot and 63 bunches of carrots. We took them all back to the yard and had our coffee break. After that I was supposed to go weeding but a late order had come in for 15 boxes of rhubarb so I had to go with Andy again and help with that. When we had done I walked to the weeding and it was 11.30. so I only had to weed for an hour and a half. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a bun with it. He had hung the washing out for me and it’s dry again. I didn’t do much all afternoon but H ran me a bath 🛁 and I had a nice relaxing soak. I cooked dinner when I came back down. We had haddock in a cheese sauce with potatoes, broccoli and carrots. I don’t have to go to work again till Monday so I hope to get out on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment