Sunday 31 March 2019

Mother’s Day

I got up at 5.40 but then had to put my clock forward an hour. I put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast. We had a cup of tea and then a coffee. I dressed and hung out the washing. My daughter had to work today so she left me a mother’s d gift earlier. I have been really good and didn’t peep into the bag at all, mind you she had stuck iit up well. 😄 There was a card, 2 bottles of wine, 1 red 1 white. A box of chocolates and a DVD. ( the others) . How lovely.
Our no 2 son s in Greece but sent me a card and rang me this morning as he was on his way to the rock they were climbing today.
I had a text from no 1 son wishing me happy mother’s d and saying he would be round shortly. My third card, they are all lovely . When he came round he brought me a door stop, it’s a westie and so cute.
When my daughter got home from work she rang me so I have spoken to all my children today,I am so lucky.  H and I had a cheese and tomato sandwich and a coffee for lunch. I worked in the garden and cleared up a load of rubbish and when I went in I took the washing in with me . I had a shower and then cooked dinner, we had chicken with potatoes, carrots, and cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment