Saturday 30 March 2019

Saturday

I got up just after 6 and put on a load of washing. I had a slice of toast for breakfast with my cup of tea. When the washing was done I hung it out.H got our bikes out of the garage and then made us a coffee. When I had finished mine I vacuumed all downstairs and then dusted. We were going out with our daughter and son in law this morning so after I had made the bed I got ready to go to meet them on Marriotts Way. We were meeting at 9.30 so H and I last the house, locked up, went out of the back gate and as we got to the car park I realised I hadn’t got my sunglasses on. So I had to go back, unlock the gate unlock the door then lock them all again so I was sure we would be late but as we rode over the field we saw them coming along the track, so it was perfect timing. We had a nice ride, there was very little wind and as we went along the sun came out. We had a drink At Reepham station and then rode home again. Very often the men leave us women and do an extra loop and meet us at the station but today we all stayed together and all did the loop. When we got home H had an egg sandwich and I had a salad. We both had a slice of cake for afters with a coffee. I put my chair out and sat in the garden for a while but the sun didn’t stay out for long and when it went in so did I. We had a bath and for dinner we had quiche with mushrooms, tomatoes and potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment