Monday 1 April 2019

Monday 1st April.

I didn’t wake up till 7.15! I had porridge for breakfast and a mug of tea. We had a coffee and H got the bikes out of the garage. After that he washed the car while I just sat and read my book.i made the bed and did a bit of clearing up and then we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride, starting off on the track for the first 3.5 miles then taking to the road and loads of quiet country lanes. We saw 7 buzzards while we were out , 3 altogether and the rest in ones and twos. They were all enjoying the wind and sun and just gliding in circles. They are beautiful birds. We did over 20 miles on the road and then got back onto the track for the last 10 miles. Altogether we did 35.8 miles. It was just a steady ride but it helped me burn off my Mother’s Day chocolates. When we got home we had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a coffee. I caught up with all my ironing and then we sat and watched my Mother’s Day DVD.. ( the others ). It was good, I hadn’t seen it before. When it was over I put the bikes away and filled up our bird feeder. I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had burgers, sausages, eggs, potato wedges, sweet corn and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment