Saturday 23 March 2019

Saturday

I got up at 6.10 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and waited for H to get up to slice off my bread. ( last time I cut a slice off I spoilt the shape of the loaf! My slice got wider the lower I went !) We had a coffee and then I cleaned my teeth,dressed etc so I could hang out the washing.  Next I made the bed and tidied the bedroom. We had another coffee and H went up to turbo while I vacuumed the house. At 10.30 I went round to our eldest granddaughter to take her the shawl and toy I had knitted and a birthday card for her husband who’s birthday was while they were on their honeymoon in Italy. Because her parents are both in Budapest her young sister and the 2 frenchies were staying there. The frenchies seemed pleased to see me! We had a cup of tea and I was shown all the beautiful baby things they have. I think they are very lucky. When I got home H was still peddling away. When he finished I made some coffee and got cheese,biscuits and pickles for lunch. This afternoon we watched a cycle race in Italy. I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had a roast for a change. Roast chicken, roast and mashed potatoes, cauliflower, carrots and broccoli. We had yogurt for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment