Tuesday 12 March 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. I made my porridge far too thick! I could almost have eaten it with a knife and fork! I didn’t like it. As soon as my washing was done I hung it out because it was very windy and was going to rain later. H made us a coffee and then unlocked the garage and the side gate ready for the builders. I dressed and made the bed and then began knitting. Only one builder came today, he turned up around 9.15. He finished the brickwork and it looks good. He then began the inner block work but rain stopped play. I got my washing in, all dry about 5 minutes before the rain came. For lunch we had a cup a soup, a banana and a slice of cake. After that H made us a coffee and I went up to turbo. I did 21. 8 miles. It was hard work, I was on the same route as yesterday and I don’t like it very much. When I had done I had a shower and did a few more rows of knitting before I cooked dinner. We had burgers, bacon, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, fries eggs and potato wedges. I am now going to watch my soaps and carry on with my knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment