Friday 22 March 2019

Friday

I got up just after 6 and had a slice of toast for my breakfast with a cup of tea. As soon as we were done we got ready to go shopping. I managed to spend about £10 less than last week. I have now got 8 of my 12 Easter eggs. And I haven’t eaten any of them. (So far)! When we got home I unpacked and put everything away and we had a coffee. H went up to turbo but for some reason he couldn’t load the program. I did a bit of housework but then I filed and painted my nails and did my hair ready  to go to ‘soup and sandwiches’. I met my sister in law there and her friends and we all had a nice social afternoon. We weren’t very good at the quiz this week, last time we got 18 out of 20 but this week we only got 12 right. There is no meeting in April but there are 2 in May. On the way home I called in at the chemist for my prescription. When I got home H had had no luck with his computer. I made us both a coffee and we watched some cycling. I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had sirloin steaks, new potatoes and sprouting broccoli, it was delicious. H sent a text to our no2 son asking for help with the computer and together they have sorted it out. H is riding as I am writing this. Tomorrow I am going to visit my pregnant Grandaughter who has grown quite a bit since I last saw her! Outwards not upwards.😁

No comments:

Post a Comment