Thursday 28 March 2019

Thursday

I got up at 6.17 and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast we also had a mug of tea. H got my bike out of the garage and then made us a coffee. I sat and read my book and H brought me another coffee! We had planned to go out on our bikes at 10 but H changed it to 9.30. So I went up , dressed and made the bed. I put my rear light and water bottle on my bike and we got ready to go. We did 41 miles going to Attlebridge, Swannington, Cawston. Hayden, briston, Hunwell, Holt, Baconsthorpe, Itteringham, Blickling, Cawston and home. We did it in under 3 hours so we were happy we were on our knobbly track tyres too. When we got home I made us a coffee which we had with cheese and biscuits. I put the bikes away, got the washing in and put the bins out ready for tomorrow. We had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had pork chops with potato wedges, cauliflower and purple sprouting broccoli. I washed my hair and caught up with my emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment