Thursday 7 March 2019

Thursday

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing. I had a cup of tea and a banana for breakfast and we also had a small coffee. I went upstairs and dressed before the builders arrived and I  hung out my washing when it was done. This morning was my weight in day and I weigh 134.2 pounds. Last week I weighed 134.8 pounds so I have lost a little more. 😊 It sure is a slow job. However my daughter lost 3 pounds when she was weighed at her slimming club this morning which is great. H went up to turbo and when he finished we had lunch. ( I knitted while he was riding ). We had corned beef and sauce sandwiches with a coffee. I did a few more rows knitting and at 2 o’clock I changed and rode 20.7 miles ( upstairs) . When I finished I had a bath and washed my hair, tomorrow I am going to have about 6 inches cut off it! Next I cooked dinner while H made a pot of tea. We had sausages, bacon, eggs, tomatoes and potato wedges with sauce. The builders have done yet more work on the base of the conservatory. Yesterday there were 2 of them from 7.45 till 4.50 and today there were 3 of  them from 7.50 till just gone 3 pm when they had to stop because it was pouring with rain and too wet to mix and lay concrete. I have now come upstairs to watch my soaps and I will knit while I watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment