Friday 8 March 2019

Friday

I got up at 5.55 and put on a load of washing. I had toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. As soon as I had done I got ready to go shopping. When we got back home at 8.02 the builders were already here and working. I unpacked and put everything away and read my magazine before getting everyone a coffee. I started a new ball of wool so my shawl is growing. H went up for a turbo and did 37 miles I hung out the washing. For lunch I had a hot cross bun and a slice of cheese and at 12.30 we left to go to the hairdresser. I had a haircut and she took off over 6 inches, it feels very different. When we got home the builders had gone, they have bricked up half the wall and it looks nice. They won’t be back till Monday and said they hope to finish on Tuesday.
The hairdresser suggested that I use a ‘silver’ shampoo on my hair so I will give it a try. We had a bath and for dinner we had pizza and salad. Daughter rang and if it’s fine tomorrow we are going for a bike ride along the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment