Monday 25 March 2019

Monday

I got up at 7 after a brilliant sleep. My 35 mile bike ride must have worn me out. Our daughter and son in law are back from Hungry, she said it was very nice and would recommend it to anyone. I had porridge and a cup of tea for breakfast and then a coffee. I read some of my book and H went up to turbo. He just did a 45 minute recovery ride. I thought it was a good idea so when he finished I did one as well. It was enough to give us our exercise for the day. I had a quick shower when I finished and we had lunch, corned beef sandwiches. And an instant coffee. After lunch we went round to see our daughter and take her birthday card etc. because she was away for her birthday. She had made a lemon drizzle cake and our youngest granddaughter had made chocolate cornflake nests with mini choc eggs. I had to try both and they were both delicious. We waited for our granddaughter to come home from school so we could see her as well. She is in the middle of her mock exams at the moment but will soon be on the real thing. ☹️ I am glad it’s not me. But she is getting on well so far.
When we got home we watched tipping point and we both had a bath. I didn’t need one as I had already showered but I enjoy my bath. When I had done I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had breaded cod, baked. Potatoes, peas and sweet corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment