Wednesday 13 March 2019

Wednesday

 I got up at 6.10, put on a load of washing and had 2 cream crackers and a tomato for breakfast with a cup of tea. When H got up he made us a coffee and unbolted our side gate ready for the builders. As soon as the washing was done I hung it out. I had to use extra pegs because the wind was so strong. The builders were here and working before 7.45 and completed the job by 11.30. It looks very nice and neat. Hey even swept the grass. Now we have to wait for the glass to be measured up and made etc. It should be sorted in early April. I sat and finished knitting the shawl I have made for my great granddaughter when she is born. It took me under 3 weeks to knit but that’s mainly because I haven’t had any work. When H got home from his Spanish lesson we had our lunch, he had a banana sandwich and a slice of cake with a coffee and I had a banana and a slice of cake. This afternoon H went up to the pain cave for a ride and I walked to the garden centre and the craft shop because I wanted a knitting pattern, I bought 4 and they cost £11 !!! It’s a good job I didn’t want to buy wool as well. It was a 3 mile walk. When I got back I made a pot of tea and then got dinner, chicken curry.  I had a bath and now I am going to watch my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment