Tuesday 19 March 2019

Tuesday

I got up just after 7 again! I put on a load of washing and had my porridge and a mug of tea. H made a whole grain loaf and then our coffee. I went up, made the bed and dressed so I could hang the washing out. When the loaf was done he made another, this time it is a fruit and malt loaf and smells delicious. As I have to work tomorrow I will have a slice of it toasted for my breakfast. H want up to the pain cave and did 40 miles. I worked in the garden and finished clearing my path. When I had done I went in to get lunch but H had already had a sandwich so I made us a cup of instant coffee and I had a slice of cheese and a tomato. Next I went up for a ride and did 24.3 miles av 18.8mph. When I finished I had a shower, watched tipping point and cooked dinner. We had steak pie with potatoes, leeks and cabbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment