Thursday 14 March 2019

Thursday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. I was going to hang it out but it poured with rain so we had a coffee, I dressed and made the bed. When the rain stopped I hung the washing out. It was blowing a gale so I used loads of pegs and didn’t prop it up , just left it hanging low. As 11 we got ready to go out to lunch. We went to The Walpole Arms because we had a voucher that our son gave us for Christmas. We had a nice meal, H had pigeon breasts for starters and I had cod cheeks! I didn’t even know they had cheeks! They were delicious. H had fish and chips and I had belly pork. We were both too full for a dessert. When we got home again I got my washing in which had all stayed on the line and was dry. I had a bath and washed my hair.and made a pot of tea. We were too full for anything to eat so just had a yogurt.
It was my weigh in today and I am disappointed ☹️, last week I was 134.8 but today I am 135.4.
Tomorrow the man is coming round to check the measurements of the glass needed or the conservatory so they can go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment