Thursday 21 March 2019

Thursday

I got up at 6.37, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast ( toasted malt loaf.) I had a mug of tea and before I had even started my tea H came in with a cup of coffee! I hung the washing out as soon as it was done but the air felt quite damp so I didn’t think there was much dry out. I sat and read a short story and then I got ready to go out on my bike. H was having a Spanish lesson so I biked with him part of the way and then carried on and went for a ride. I did my hilly ride which is full of climbs. I did 22 miles, part of it was off road which was a bit sticky. When I arrived home H had beaten me to it! I thought I would be home first. We had a coffee and a sandwich. The sun came out when I was halfway round so my washing dried after all. For dinner tonight we had pork and apple burgers, sausages, fried onions, eggs and chips. I had a bath and washed my hair. Our daughter and son in law have gone to Hungry for a short city break in Budapest. They should just about ge there.  I am looking forward to seeing the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment