Friday 1 March 2019

Friday 1st March

I got up just after 6 and put on a load of washing. H sliced me some bread and I had tea and toast for breakfast. As soon as I had finished we got ready to go to Asda when we left there we drove to our butchers because our no 2 son is coming home this evening for the weekend and I wanted some proper bacon that doesn’t leek white salty water all over the pan. While I was there I also got 3 nice sirloin steaks and a huge shoulder of lamb. I also bought 6 pots and apple burgers for the freezer, 2 sausage rolls for our lunch and a chicken and chorizo lasagna for dinner tonight while we had with sweet corn and peas. I have had a lazy day for a change and have spent most of it knitting. The shawl is going to take 700 grams of wool and I have now used one so I have done a seventh of it. I bought the wool last Friday so if I am lucky I might finish it in another 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment