Saturday 9 March 2019

Saturday

I got up at 6, put on a load of washing and had a hot cross bun with a cup of tea for my breakfast. I sat and knitted till the washing was done and then I hung it out. I dressed and then H got my bike out of the garage so I could pop out and see what condition the track is in because our daughter and son in law were coming round on their bikes and we hoped to bike to Reepham. Unfortunately it was very muddy which also makes it hard work. I only did a mile but I was still messy when I got home. I made the bed and H made us a coffee. He then went up to turbo so I vacuumed the house. When I had done I washed my hands and knitted till lunch time. For lunch H had cheese and biscuits and I had cheese and celery. We had a coffeeand watched a cycle race . When it was over we had a bath and then I cooked dinner. We had steak and kidney pie with green beans, cabbage and potatoes. There is not much I want to see on tv this evening so I will get another inch of my knitting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment