Monday 18 March 2019

Monday

I laid in bed ๐Ÿ›Œ till 7.03! I put on a load of washing and made my porridge. H had already made the tea so I had a cup and when I had finished he made the coffee. Next I went up and dressed, made the bed and hung out the washing. There is much less wind this morning and the sun is out.๐ŸŒžlovely. I took some mince out of the freezer for dinner tonight and also some cooked turkey so we could have turkey sandwiches for lunch. After that I sat and sew up my knitted sheep ๐Ÿ‘ it is really cute. It took quite a while because it all had to be stuffed etc. When I had done I put my jacket on and worked in the garden for a while. I am still clearing the path but I have done 2 thirds now and it looks nice. I went in when it was lunch time and after lunch I changed and had a ride in the pain cave. I did 26.1 miles, my average speed was 18.2 mph. Much slower than yesterday but it was a longer ride and more hilly. When I had done I had a bath and watched tipping point. I cooked dinner which was nice and watched my soaps. H had a ride this evening he only rode for an hour but did over 25 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment