Monday 11 March 2019

Monday.

I got up at 6.20, madca pot of tea, a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. I hung yesterday’s washing out. ( I didn’t do a load today) . We had a coffee and the builders arrived at 7.30. I did some of my knitting and then made a fruit cake. It’s turned out really well. I took some smoked cod out of the freezer for dinner tonight and made the builders a coffee. I spent an hour doing some housework while H was riding his bike in the pain cave and he still hadn’t finished so I knitted some more. When he finished we had lunch, he had a cheese sandwich and a bowl of cornflakes and I had a slice of corned beef, a tomato and a slice of cheese. I made more coffee for the builders and then went up stairs for a ride myself. I did 23.7 miles. When I had done I made more coffee, we had a cup as well this time with a slice of my fruit cake. Next I had a bath and cooked dinner which was the fish, baked potatoes and mushy peas with mint sauce. I am now going to watch my soaps and knit. I have only got about 12 centimetres left to do but as she rows are so long it will still take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment