Friday 29 March 2019

Friday

I got up at 6.03, put on a load of washing and had marmite on toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. We both got ready to go for our weekly shop and as soon as we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. I read my magazine and then hung the washing out and made the bed. The sun was lovely so we both did a bit of work in the garden. Then I decided  to get our sun loungers out of the garage and put them on the back lawn. We had a cup a soup for lunch and H had a  banana sandwich. We had a coffee and H went in to watch a cycle race but I still sat outside. I got the washing in and we had a glass of wine.  For dinner tonight we had lasagna with cauliflower and broccoli cheese with a lemon cheesecake for pudding. I just remembered, this morning I did a bit of baking and I made a carrot and walnut cake and a dozen choc chip buns which turned out really well. After I had had my bath I noticed you could see strap marks where my sleeves were! The sun must already have quite a bit of power.

No comments:

Post a Comment